• More news

  • Just login, its free!!!!

Weddings - If I want to marry my Cape Verdean partner, what do I need to do?

Contact your Embassy to ask what you need to do. Ask your partner to contact the Notary on the island where you intend marrying to obtain a list explaining what is required. You can also look at our notes and info within our Wedding pages to read some of the information we were provided with by the Notary.

Take me back